Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Poetry 19: My Song

I found myself singing a song, I really don't know why.
It's hard not to see, that this thing I've been doing is meant for me.
I'm singing a song,
And it's not ordinary,
For I'm not a singer, and not even close to a great music lover.

It's smooth and comfy,
It gives me serenity.
Eases my depression,
But struck my heart in every direction.

For any reason,
That I don't know why,
But will you come and try
To listen to my song for a while

I'll sing my song
Please feel each line
Be with me,
And give me time
To understand the song
Don't be blind. . .
Open your heart
And give a reason to find,
What i mean in each line

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Asking questions are genuinely nice thing if you are not understanding something entirely,
but this piece of writing gives nice understanding
even.

Take a look at my web blog buch of ra