Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Poetry 8: Love Rules

I found myself in the middle of nowhere
It's been a year but the feeling of hurt is still here
I have searched everywhere; all i can find is fear
Fear of losing someone who seems so far, yet so near

Everyday seems dry as days go by
What kills me most is hearing you say "goodbye"
Reminiscing those precious moments and sweet lullaby's
You can see it in my eyes, it will never lie

I tried not to show it in every step that i make
Trying to hide it whenever my heart would break
I'm thinking of you in every breath that i take
It's reality, love isn't fake!

In the world of hustling, I believe in loving
In the land of scares, i will wipe those tears
When everything's so gray, i'll be here to stay
And when everybody's gone, i'm just here.. You don't have to run

This poem is the only way for you to know
That my heart is with you wherever i go

No comments: